Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mowing is a bad idea...


I haven't mowed the lawn since I was a teenager. That's the husband's job, right? Well, I thought I would give my husband a break and now I remember why I hated cutting the grass when I was younger. No, no fancy riding mowers. Just me and a good pair of tennis shoes and a push mower (thank God for self propelled...)

My hands are numb, with shooting pains all throughout every part and red and swollen. I could feel every vibration of the mower in every joint just shaking it loose. Its hard enough for my body to keep itself together without the forces of the evil mower...

My feet are numb, my right shoulder is screming at me. It subluxed, along with the elbow and the wrist when I was pulling the old pull cord to start the motor. Owie.

Ugh, I won't even go into the head...

So, I have concluded that I will leave the major mowing to the husband until we have a riding mower! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment