Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And Now We Wait...

Have I ever mentioned before how much I hate waiting? Every second ticks by so slowly when you are waiting for something... I finished my 24 hour urine test this morning and dropped it off at the lab, made sure she put it in the refrigerator and so now we wait...

I am trying not to get my hopes up to high. I am saying over and over in my head: it's going to be normal so don't be disappointed. And that way when it's normal I won't be down and if it comes back abnormal then I will be ecstatic (quietly on the inside... hehe)

In the meantime, I guess I could try and fill each ticking of the clock with cleaning the house... It has been slightly let go in non-entertaining areas... and even the entertaining areas have little sticky finger made piles of toys stashed behind the couch...

So, I will post again either with much excitement or mild disappointment in the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment