Saturday, June 5, 2010

Most horrible headache...

I think last night was the most horrible headache in a very long time!! It hit like a freight train, no warning. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head... The pain was just about everywhere in my head. Crazy. Every time I laid down it would relieve the pressure off of my eyes, but the back of my head would start burning instead... When I lay on my side or front my eyes would pulsate and the pressure was so intense that I could not open the lids...

So I would sit up and that would make the top part feel worse, so I would lay down... And thus it became a vicious cycle of movement just to relieve the pain. Nausea... blah... Then I threw up, out of the blue, no control. I couldn't breathe, my chest was tight... That was the point where I thought it might be worth going to the ER... But another hour went by and it started to calm down a little... I couldn't sleep all night. Waves of nausea and headache and antsy movements... And today I am left with this aftermath of headache and dull eye pain and nausea... I feel weak like I just trekked through a hurricane. I almost wish I had of gone to the ER. Ah well, just another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment