Monday, June 14, 2010

Not working!!

I have been journaling everything that goes in my mouth, daily weights, exercise and daily waist measurements. For the last 2 days the site has been down, and I am getting a little annoyed. It's been nice to have everything right there, available. You just look up the food and chart it, and if it's not in the system it allows you to make a new entry with all of the nutritional information so you can save it for later. It's so easy!

Unfortunately it hasn't proven anything yet,good or bad. I have not once gone over my calorie daily limit of 1300, nor have I gone over the fat limit of 30 gr per day. And I cut the carb limit down to 100 a day. I've gone over it marginally, usually around 120. A normal 2000 calorie diet also has 300 carbs, and 60 grams of fat....

The you input your activity and it calculates your deficits and lets you know if you over or under ate. According to it, I should have lost at least 7 pounds since I started... I also input my weight. Every day it changes. Crazy. This morning it was 213, last night it was 215, yesterday morning it was 213 and then the day before it was 210.9. It's a bit upsetting to not understand how my body is reacting. Overall my leg muscles have improved and I am able to do things that I wasn't able to do a few months ago, but after doing them, or an excessive day they give out very easily. I have crazy twitching and firing of the thigh muscles after exercise. It's the weirdest feeling. It feels like it did when the neurologist did the EMG, with the electric firing and twitching. It semi-hurts but is just weird feeling more than anything.

Oh well, I guess a couple of months of this and I can bring it to the doc, not sure if it will matter. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment