Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Maybe a bit much...

Wow, I love camping! I love waterfalls and creeks with mini rapids and fun swimming holes! I love eggs and bacon cooked over a fire, peach cobbler made in a dutch oven, and even the dirty children from a hard day of playing!
I've missed going away with all my guys sooo much!

I think in my excitement to enjoy these two days, I ignored myself physically. Well, I am feeling it now for sure... Revenge of the joints... Pins and needles constantly in my feet, hands and face...

Oh, but it was soooo worth it!!! hehe... Thank you God for a great two days and the God given ability to handle the pain and weakness and headache! Thank You for providing for us, and for the knowledge that you have my best interest in mind when it comes to medical needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment