Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Muscle Biopsy Thursday.

Yup, its coming right up. I wish it would just hurry up and get here already so it can be done and over with. I have a friend coming over to take the girls to school and watch the other two while we are gone and then a friend coming over to help with the kids and dinner while I am sleeping off anesthesia and Eric is at practice that night.

Today has not started off that great. Kids screaming and fighting, my head is about to explode and I have to figure out how to get medicaid... I technically haven't lost my job yet. I am on unpaid "FMLA" and unless I am healed prior to the end of my FMLA (in 2 weeks) I will be unemployed. So I technically still have insurance, but am about to lose it with an 800 medication bill each month... So.... Well, enough thinking for now.... So.....

No comments:

Post a Comment